Monday 31 October 2016

You put the foundation to develop a beautiful tone instantly for a party or occasion

After an exhausted working day or an enjoyable party, you should remove all your foundation and makeup before sleeping. The way of removing foundation is simple. Just you should know how to remove foundation from face perfectly. You should be much cautious to use makeup on this area.
_

Toya:
But my mom comes to take me to their house twice a week.
(31 October 2016)

Toya:
I'm a 23 year old female that lives on my own.
(31 October 2016)

Raisa:
How to stop thinking about an ex?
(31 October 2016)

Raisa:
How can I get them out of my head?
(31 October 2016)

Raisa:
Me and my ex dated for a long time and we broke up like three months ago but I still can't stop thinking about them and I feel embarassed that I'm still not completely over them.
(31 October 2016)

Delphine:
I (f16) feel like I don t deserve my (16) girlfriend and I fear that shell loose interest?
(31 October 2016)

Delphine:
Sorry for the long question, but it would mean a lot to me of anybody would offer some advice.
(31 October 2016)

Delphine:
I fear her losing interest after she finds the real me underneath all the fake.
(31 October 2016)

Delphine:
But if I lost her it would crush me entirely.
(31 October 2016)

Delphine:
And a lot of the time, I act sweet just so people will think that I am but it feels so fake sometimes.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment