Monday 31 October 2016

The Senate Democrats are already up with commercials hammering U.S

And worse is coming, very likely. No, the question is how candidates and campaigns on both sides of the aisle decide to play this out. Those folks are solidly in the Trump camp and will seek vengeance against candidates and party officials who bail on Trump.
_

Ellena:
It makes me feel like I'm not doing things right.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Actually stopped me in the middle of oral because he wanted another drink.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
He seems to always want to have sex when we are wasted drunk.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Or could it be he really isn't getting pleasure?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Is there a problem or is he in his head so to speak?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Is there something I should know about this guy?
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
This situation then makes it hard for me to have an orgasm because I think my ego has been broken a bit.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
He tells me constantly how attracted he is how sexy I am and I turn him on so much.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
To be honest I can't even tell if he's enjoying it.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
I have tried ignoring the situation and doing oral on him but that gets frustrating because it doesn't get hard.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment