Friday 28 October 2016

Now all she needs to do is to find a flying bike that goes with it

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. And to do so, you might have to stray away from recent trends and look back. Amazingly, it took her only 4 days to crochet this full body E.T. costume. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.
_

Cythia:
Crippling jealousy over girlfriends past?
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I have kept most of my jealously hidden from her because of its immaturity but I don t know what to do.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I know if I don t it ll slowly ruin our relationship.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I m not going to let her go over something so stupid but I don t have know how to get over these feelings.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I talk to her about it sometimes but don t want to keep bringing it up because I don t want her to think that I m shameing her for her past.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
My problem is that despite these understandings I can t seem to get over this jealousy regardless of how hard I try.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
Further more I realize that my girlfriends past has nothing to do with my and should stay there.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
To be fair I have slept with 15 woman total 10 of them being within the last year (since my long term gf and I broke up). Now I realize the double standard and that my jealousy is misplaced.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
From my understanding sleeping with 16 men in under that 2 year time frame including a threesome.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
After they broke up (2 years ago) my current girlfriend went through quite a phase of promiscuity.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment