Friday 28 October 2016

Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with silicon baking mats or coat them with nonstick cooking spray

Cut the tomatoes into large chunks, keeping the seeds. Spread them in a single layer on one of the baking sheets. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and sprinkle the optional sugar over the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Dice the onion, bell pepper, and zucchini, and cut the corn off of the cob.
_

Ellie:
I feel bad for thinking it, and I feel like it makes me slutty.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do it.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
But I REALLY REALLY want to talk to guys but I hate making the first move.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
I'm a virgin and I don't talk to guys.
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
Okay, I'm a girl, and I need to know how I would tell if my crush likes me?
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
So what I'm asking is how can I tell if he likes me and should I go and ask him out.
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
But iI'mscared that he'll say no, and then he'll tell all of his friends.
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
And my friends keep saying I should ask him out.
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
He has my number, we usually text everyday.
(27 October 2016)

Nu:
Kinda sounds pathetic and stupid since I wrote it out but it's literally now or never for us and I don't know what to do.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment