Thursday 27 October 2016

Euroskeptics view EU ideologues as sick and dangerous patients to be cut adrift and quarantined

The Commission is like a collection of government ministries supported by an army of thirty-three thousand employees. To some this may sound appealing. To others it sounds the stuff of nightmares. Empires do not end gracefully and often are credited with a legacy of internal strife and civil war.
_

Ray:
Like I was at Hay's which is a store, and this guy checked me out and he was like 19. I'm younger, so its really embarissing.
(26 October 2016)

Ray:
Well boys try to talk to me a lot and look at me when my moms with me, and it is really weird and embarrassing.
(26 October 2016)

Ray:
OK I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND FULL OF MYSELF.
(26 October 2016)

Florrie:
Why do I love when my girlfriend rubs her nose back and forth with mine?
(26 October 2016)

Florrie:
She dose this to me sometimes and I always bush and that makes her giggle . Why do I IIke it ?
(26 October 2016)

Lane:
Got my cousin pregnant?
(26 October 2016)

Sophie:
Does she like me ?? I see her tomorrow?
(26 October 2016)

Sophie:
Recently she started doing something strange.
(26 October 2016)

Sophie:
I turned around and she turned her head really quickly to seem like she wasn't looking at me.
(26 October 2016)

Sophie:
One time I caught her starring at me . I had my back turned to her.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment