Friday 28 October 2016

Then an old man with one arm walked by selling watermelons from the back of his donkey

The Adriatic waters were warm and clear. Of the three months we spent touring Eastern Europe this summer, our week in Albania was almost certainly the most memorable. Much of modern Albania is the product of decades of post-World War II isolation. Tourist travel in Albania is challenging.
_

Ninfa:
Why do college students go to parties?
(28 October 2016)

Ninfa:
Of course it varies but what do you think?
(28 October 2016)

Harriett:
Do single guys really go for bridesmaids at weddings or is it just a stupid thing they put in shows?
(28 October 2016)

Harriett:
Not trying to be sexist or anything, just wondering.
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
My dad gets mad if anyone using the kitchen while he watches tv?
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
He is usually like this when he watches his tv.
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
I didn't heat it up. he says you should have some consideration for other people's lives. i replied oh sorry I took a minute of your time up.
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
I then say to him I'm done With doing what I was doing.
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
He turns his tv off ,and I walk away.
(28 October 2016)

Waneta:
I don't know why he gets so mad over this it only takes a few minutes then I'm gone.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment