Monday 31 October 2016

Same one that it would have come with had you gotten the trailering package

I made a bit of a hasty purchase of a 2016 Colorado LT 2WD, and got one that did not have the trailering package. I haven't found any product listings online that specifically mention 2nd gen colorado/canyons. I don't know that there are any aftermarket options out there for this axle or not.
_

Yvone:
I don't know what to get or make for her.
(31 October 2016)

Yvone:
She made me a t-shirt with out cutest photo on it a couple months ago on my birthday and bought me a book.
(31 October 2016)

Yvone:
My girlfriend's birthday is in a week and I have not got her anything yet.
(31 October 2016)

Gaynelle:
NEED A HELP WITH A FRIEND DEALING WITH SELF CONFIDENT?
(31 October 2016)

Gaynelle:
I don't know how i can help her, i just need an opinion on how i can help her because she has always been there for me.
(31 October 2016)

Tyler:
How can I be sure if my date does not see with other women? How is it possible without checking his phone?
(31 October 2016)

Tyler:
The only way is to check his phone?
(31 October 2016)

Tyler:
Somehow, when I see those last search part and messages, cannot believe him.
(31 October 2016)

Tyler:
I asked him couple of times if he sees or likes other women and he replied every time no I only like you and I am so happy to be with you etc.
(31 October 2016)

Tyler:
However, it kills me to think about it.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment