Sunday 30 October 2016

Only actual conduct and achievements produce a reliable record of behavior

Would you please explore its provenance? Below are additional selected citations in chronological order. In 1890 a newspaper in Little Rock, Arkansas printed the saying in a column of aphorisms. The connection to James Howell was not forgotten. Here in the Van Sciver store there is acre after acre of Furniture.
_

Dorthey:
I don't know what it is, either I'm not emotionally ready or mentally ready but I keep convincing myself I am.
(29 October 2016)

Dorthey:
I already thought of that being the possibility but I tried and same thing happened except a little bit more odder because like I said I'm not a lesbian.
(29 October 2016)

Dorthey:
I'm 22 and I've been putting off relationships since I was 16. never accepted dates to homecoming or prom or any school event.
(29 October 2016)

Camelia:
Guy not wanting a girl to look good?
(29 October 2016)

Camelia:
I thought he would want me to look good?
(29 October 2016)

Camelia:
I m going to a black tie event and showed him the dress I was getting it said that I can t wear that dress because he doesn t want other people to see me looking good?
(29 October 2016)

Camelia:
So what does mean when you ve been talking to a guy for a while you both know that you like each other but he wants to take it slow.
(29 October 2016)

Chrystal:
What does it mean if a relationship isent right for you?
(29 October 2016)

Chrystal:
I don't care for alcohol myself but point being of an example he doesn't know when to have fun And let loose Is he not he one?
(29 October 2016)

Chrystal:
But he doesn't have a sense of humor he's really dull and boring and idk he's dull like colorless to me he doesn't live life to the fullest or go out and have fun he's boring to me he's 22 and he still yet hasn't even been drunk once in his life.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment