Saturday 29 October 2016

It is celebrated all over the country as well as outside the country with great enthusiasm

It has many rituals, traditional and cultural beliefs of celebrating it. This festival is associated with many stories and legends. One of the great legends behind celebrating it is the victory of Lord Rama over the demon king Ravana. They celebrate it by sharing gifts, sweets, greetings and best wishes for Diwali.
_

Nga:
Everything is great, he s so right for me but sometimes problems come up like me not feeling good enough for him and comparing myself to his ex and questioning if I m the one he s supposed to be with because I want him to have the best and be happiest.
(28 October 2016)

Nga:
I ve been with my boyfriend for about 2 years.
(28 October 2016)

Ocie:
Is it mean to leave a girl on read if she gives short answer responses?
(28 October 2016)

Ocie:
She is my friend but lately she has given me short responses and I think it's because she is on her period or she is moody so I left her on read until she becomes more calm.
(28 October 2016)

Ardis:
To women without foot fetishes, how far would you let your signifigant other go?
(28 October 2016)

Shane:
Why do some people care about what random people say about them?
(28 October 2016)

Shane:
Like, my friend works at a grocery store and if someone comments about how they don't like the way he likes to dress, he goes on a Facebook rant about it for hours.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
Is this situation ok in the moral realm or should I avoid it all together?? (Please read the details)?
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
If you are here to scold me with religion on why I shouldn't have sex in general outside of a marriage, please do not comment.
(28 October 2016)

Dwana:
And I'm not talking about whether or not it's a sin to have premarital sex, I am talking on whether or not this is ok for him to go outside of his marriage to have sex with me, considering the circumstances.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment