Saturday 29 October 2016

W-sitting should be discouraged for the children

In fact, kids spend a long time sitting in this position while playing, but some parents do not pay attention to this. In other words, it is crucial for a kid to develop hand dominance and motor skills. On the other hand, sitting in W-position is not suggested for anyone.
_

Grace:
We were supposed to go out today but she said she's getting cold so later in the week.
(28 October 2016)

Grace:
I asked her out she replied few days later but said yes.
(28 October 2016)

Illa:
Woke up suddenly with a quick dropping sensation in my stomach?
(28 October 2016)

Illa:
My period is due to start next week although I'm hoping it doesnt show.
(28 October 2016)

Illa:
I'm curious if this could be a very early sign of pregnancy?
(28 October 2016)

Illa:
I woke up twice last night with a sudden dropping feeling in my stomach.
(28 October 2016)

Carrie:
I'm 17 and im worried i missed my period?
(28 October 2016)

Lida:
How to ask my gf to keep up her appearance?
(28 October 2016)

Lida:
And please don't give me a speech about how i should be happy with her appearance if she is.
(28 October 2016)

Lida:
I adore her cause she's kind hearted, we like some of the same things and we make each other laugh. but still i think she needs to keep up her appearance more.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment