Sunday 30 October 2016

I thank you for your ears and your time and I shall proceed

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. While pointed out that Charlotte vs. Sasha just headlined a Raw TV show, and produced an awesome match, she still says there is work to be done. While I agree on some of those fronts, it's easier to make a case against something like this.
_

Julia:
The past year has been hard for me because my mother was never around she was never home for weeks at a time and always out of state visiting her man while I was home alone.
(29 October 2016)

Julia:
She is moving across the country to be with her new husband and I don't really have anywhere else to go but with her since my father passed away a couple years ago.
(29 October 2016)

Julia:
My mother and him always have drama in which she wants me to side with her and puts me in the middle.
(29 October 2016)

Julia:
He is also very domineering and loud bordering on verbally abusive.
(29 October 2016)

Julia:
He smokes pot daily and is an alcoholic who doesnt make any money at is job.
(29 October 2016)

Julia:
I am 17 and my mother recently remarried a man who is 12 years younger than her.
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
Online woman think i m a catfish? 10 points!!!?
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
I just feel i m average looking with a bonus for having a very ripped body due the 6 years I have spend working out hard every day at the gym.
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
I m not a model neither am I the most handsome guy.
(29 October 2016)

Glenn:
When a shy guy stares at me then looks away when I catch him staring then looks back at me, does it mean anything?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment