Monday 31 October 2016

You end up in contradiction with yourself and the world

All your beliefs start with your philosophy. If your philosophy is flawed, so are your beliefs. But get your philosophy right and everything else follows naturally. You can finally make the right decisions, take the right action, and get what you deserve.
_

Elin:
Had I found out before, I would have broken up.
(30 October 2016)

Elin:
On one hand I think it's wrong to keep a relationship but on the other hand I strongly believe a child needs both parents.
(30 October 2016)

Elin:
All she tells me is to just continue our relationship and act as if she isn't married.
(30 October 2016)

Elin:
I was thinking of leaving her but I am tempted to try to work things out for her but she says divorce is too expensive.
(30 October 2016)

Elin:
She has a husband who is in prison.
(30 October 2016)

Elin:
The woman I impregnated lied about being single.
(30 October 2016)

Mirta:
This girl i like says she likes everything about me, she tells me im pretty, i am on her mind and she cant forget me, all this movie stuff,...but..i ask her to go out and she always tells me a excuse, why?
(30 October 2016)

Tania:
Middle name for Phoebe?
(30 October 2016)

Tania:
I'm pregnant with my second child and the gender is still unknown.
(30 October 2016)

Lashaun:
Whats up with my friend?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment