Thursday 27 October 2016

This was a sad and a shock but it did open up the view to the south west

We saw dogwoods beginning to bloom, pretty specimens that we hadn't appreciated before. If the front yard was getting a facelift I was determined the back would have a boost, too. You cannot imagine my face when I realized that I'd be without a privacy screen of plants for at least two weeks.
_

Fumiko:
I just don t want her to feel disrespected but I really want to kiss her again.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
She won t make any moves even if she wanted to so I want to kiss her again but wondering if I should?
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
She s extremely shy, and gets so nervous so I had to be very patient and really try to make her feel calm to kiss her the first time.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
Since then nothing else has happened even though she said it was great.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
We started going on mini dates, I take her everywhere and pay for everything. she had been asking to see my room and so I cleaned it (I m a messy person)and while we were hanging out we kissed...a lot.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
Eventually I was gave up and then she told me she liked me to.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
It took forever but I finally just said how I felt and it didn t change things.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
We became friends after the 2nd month and I ve had feelings for her ever since.
(26 October 2016)

Fumiko:
So I started a new job 9 months ago almost and I met a coworker there who s in a very bad and emotionally abusive relationship.
(26 October 2016)

Halley:
Relationship problems please help!?
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment