Thursday 27 October 2016

Get into the habit of only living within your means

And it will still take time, patience, organization and cut backs to reach this point. But, once achieved, the relief you feel will make you feel weightless. And once you admit it, the next step is to stop using credit to fund your lifestyle. Find ways that you can cut back on things.
_

Annamarie:
My best friend is in a toxic relationship, I need advice?
(26 October 2016)

Annamarie:
It's not fair to me and I hate to see armida in pain.
(26 October 2016)

Shyla:
My ex is stalking my girlfriend's Facebook?
(26 October 2016)

Shyla:
Why does she stalk my girlfriends Facebook account?
(26 October 2016)

Shyla:
I have a new girlfriend (been with her for five months) and met her though my ex ages ago, but we only actually started talking a few months after my breakup and began to like each other after that, and my ex has a new boyfriend.
(26 October 2016)

Shyla:
I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend back in January and only decided to remain friends because we have many mutual friends in our friends circle.
(26 October 2016)

Leann:
Hey im not sure if my dad loves me or hates me because he grounds me for the stupidest reasons of all time?
(26 October 2016)

Leann:
Hi i am a 18 year old who wants to know if my dad is a child abuser or not because he grounds for the dumbest reasons.
(26 October 2016)

Sheila:
How do I text a girl if If she said no?
(26 October 2016)

Sheila:
After asking a girl out and getting a no, how do I start a conversation (by text)?
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment