Friday 28 October 2016

I finished this just about a year ago and it is still one of my favorite quilts

We have been in the new (to us) house for almost 3 months, school has started, and things are calming down. I decided to go ahead and post about my tone-it-down quilt for my BQF entry, in the Large Quilts category. It's on my daughter's bed and I still think about making another one.
_

Moon:
I doubt anyone here cares either..
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
They say they do, but their actions prove otherwise time and again.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I feel totally unloveable, because the 2 people who are supposed to love me, don't.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
They make me ashamed to have a penis.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
My parents show much more warmth and love to my two sisters, I am the only male and I don't think they'd care if I died.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I thought boys were favored in families?
(26 October 2016)

Aimee:
Tell me something good?
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
How can we make sure to stay pure? Why did he stop so abruptly?
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
He said that we should probably stay out of each other's rooms from this point on and we went to get food.
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
I was confused and thought I did something wrong.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment