Monday 31 October 2016

I thought the documentary film was the right medium

A lot of people who make their feature debut face challenges in keeping the momentum of the film going over a longer runtime. You mean the order of the characters or the order of events? Well, I guess the characters, in terms of meeting these veterans of the drone warfare program and then the Afghan interviewees.
_

Dorotha:
She just thinks that I will follow her wherever she chooses to go.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
She expects me to always be there for her and pay for everything for her even when she won't even make a sacrifice so that we can stay together by going to graduate school in our home town.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
I feel like I'm being taken advantage of or taken for granted.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
She also says she wants to move to Europe after she's done with graduate school and she says she expects for me to support her financially.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
She says that if I loved her, I would stay with her while she studies abroad.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
I know our relationship would never work with me not seeing her for 4-6 years, except maybe once a year.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
The problem is that she refuses to go to graduate school close to home and wants to go to grad school in a different country to get her PhD, which will take 4-6 years.
(31 October 2016)

Dorotha:
We've been together for 3 years and she claims she wants to get married after she finishes graduate school.
(31 October 2016)

Hwa:
Would you let your kids call your ex Aunt or Uncle? Or ex s parents their grandparents?
(31 October 2016)

Hwa:
I guess its just awkward for me because of the past.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment