Monday 31 October 2016

The world has too many people looking for stupid things to scare others about

I did parties, parades and meet and greets. Let try finding something good to improve our lives not make us live in fear. I also found my sweatshirt with my likeness as Merribell painted on it. Notify me of new posts by email. A topic you'd like me to pontificate on?
_

Fidela:
My mom has one job and so does my sister.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I'm seventeen and I go to school, including the college classes I'm taking.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I am currently living with my mom, sister and brother and it's a squeeze living in a one bedroom apartment.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I want to move out my mom's place.
(30 October 2016)

Mai:
I think I need to, but should I just drink and do it?
(30 October 2016)

Mai:
We had sex 5-6 times, he got mad about something stupid our last night together, then never talked to me again.
(30 October 2016)

Rosaria:
I'm in love with my best friends ex?
(30 October 2016)

Rosaria:
But now me and this girl have been talking for so long and we really like each other, but we both don't want to do anything without my friends permission.
(30 October 2016)

Rosaria:
She told me it was kind of weird but that if I wanted to be friends with her than she wouldn't really care.
(30 October 2016)

Rosaria:
However my best friend is very sensitive and up until somewhat recently she hated her ex, but I told her that I starting talking to her ex as friends.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment