Sunday 30 October 2016

Sorry but it is necessary to talk just a little grammar here

With English pronouns we have what are called the nominative case and the objective case. One pronoun acts like the subject of a sentence, and the other acts like the object. Here is what we are talking about. So, you only have to learn one pronoun case for each person.
_

Lorrie:
So my girlfriend and I had sex without a condom and she had me come inside her.
(30 October 2016)

Lorrie:
I knew the risks and I knew this would be a consequence.
(30 October 2016)

Lorrie:
I know this wasn t exactly a smart idea.
(30 October 2016)

Lorrie:
Now before I say this, please I m only asking you don t jugde.
(30 October 2016)

Vonda:
Which dp you lile the best?
(30 October 2016)

Vonda:
Rate them from 1 (horrible) to 10 (lovely) Also what is yoir personal experience with people of these names?
(30 October 2016)

Aurore:
I need help with this girl that I really really like?
(30 October 2016)

Aurore:
I dont know why I am attached to her and it's really hard for me to let her go, I cant stop thinking about her and I have no one else to talk me.
(30 October 2016)

Aurore:
Then she said she liked me this year in 8th grade, and I really believed her and then I had a hunch that she was lying but I convinced myself.
(30 October 2016)

Aurore:
I would do anything to have her and it's really hard for me to talk to other girls at my school, since I have a bad reputation with other girls.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment