Sunday 30 October 2016

Live stream video is an awesome marketing tool for freelancers and small business peeps

Yeah, there was no transition. One day it was here and then the next day, it was gone. Technology changes all the time, right? Authenticity and transparency build trust. People buy from people they trust. Otherwise, host an AMA or Q&A to help your current clients and prospects get their burning questions answered.
_

Mitzie:
Now I know what to say to get her to stop.
(30 October 2016)

Lula:
Ways too meet guys without online dating?
(30 October 2016)

Lula:
Wondering what other ways I can meet a decent respectful guy?
(30 October 2016)

Lula:
I have tried online dating and it is not working out for me.
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
Y can't I get a girl friend?
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
I approach girls nicely and get their number but it doesn't go anywhere, it just seems impossible to get a girlfriend.
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
I'm very athletic as I'm an all American wrestler and varsity football captain.
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
I'm not popular but I'm also not a looser.
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
I have nice natural looking hair, and dress nicely.
(30 October 2016)

Allen:
I have really good hygiene I brush teethe 2 times a day, shower regularly, wear deodorant, cologne, and have clean skin.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment