Sunday 30 October 2016

Focus on yourself and how you can help their program

Your grades are the single most important thing in the college recruiting process. Transcripts and test scores are what they are. Be honest and up front with college coaches about them. If they are low, then explain how hard you are working to get them up.
_

Cassie:
My suitemate was raped and i dont know what to say?
(29 October 2016)

Cassie:
Even though we are not friends I dont want her thinking she has to be alone I feel like there is no point in me acting like nothing happened, wouldn't it be insensitive to keep silence.
(29 October 2016)

Cassie:
It's just me and her in the dorms, and I just want to give her words of support, but i feel so lost for words.
(29 October 2016)

Cassie:
I just moved into this room and i dont know her that well, but I obviously heard of it because I live here.
(29 October 2016)

Cassie:
Like the title said, my suitemate was raped a few days ago in a frat party.
(29 October 2016)

Carin:
Is it normal to hate socializing?
(29 October 2016)

Carin:
My parents are threatening to take me to a psychologist because of my disdain toward socializing.
(29 October 2016)

Carin:
I also have very poor social skills, and often stumble on my words when I speak with people, so being alone is advantageous to me because it spares me from embarrassment.
(29 October 2016)

Carin:
Being alone makes me feel secure, because I know I'll never have to deal with the pain that goes along with fighting with or losing a friend.
(29 October 2016)

Carin:
My best friend before that turned into a completely different person to fit in with the crowd and started talking badly about me behind my back.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment