Friday 28 October 2016

You must never forget that a headline is a solemn promise from you to your reader

You work damn hard to get people to your blog. Whether you know how many readers are bouncing or not, the signs are obvious. Low traffic, poor engagement, sluggish list growth. Naturally, no blog will be a perfect match for everyone who might wander up to the front porch.
_

Carey:
Am I being unreasonable to fight to spend the holiday with my family?
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
He says the kids would hate to have Christmas out there as it is tradition to have it with his parents.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
That would only give us 2 days with my parents as he has to be back at work the 2nd.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
He wants to stay home and have Christmas like normal and leave on the 26th.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
I was so excited to finally get to spend a holiday at my family home.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
Finally we both managed to get a good winter vacation planned starting December 20th to go out and see my family.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
My children barely know my parents as me and my husband both have busy jobs that keeps us from going on long distance vacations.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
Because of the distance I have only seen my parents 3 times in the past 7 years, when they have flown out to visit when the kids were born.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
I was born and raised in the midwest and that is where my family is from.
(27 October 2016)

Carey:
I moved out west when I got married so my husband could be with his family.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment