Friday 28 October 2016

Or will she get there in the end with Dan by her side?

He is the main character of this game. Handy with a machine gun and good with her fists, Josie will fly a jetpack amongst a hundred baddies just to keep Dan safe. Unluckily for Josie, she may have picked the wrong guy in this stage for her happily ever after.
_

Somer:
I live in USA and should I go to Nevada, Las Vegas to lose my virginity there?
(27 October 2016)

Somer:
I'm a 34 year old virgin who has a good stable job and does not want a girl friend owns a house and drives an 2005 Porsche.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
Should I continue with this girl or walk away?
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
Should I talk to her about it or what?
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
Idk if it's her period or what and frankly don't care.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
It makes me wonder how we could ever last.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
It wasn't a big deal at first but it's gotten really old.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
I'll either ignore it and keep talking or wait for her to talk to me respectfully when she starts to miss me.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
Like I'll text her and ask her how her day has been and she'll give me a short rude reply.
(27 October 2016)

Junko:
It's like she doesn't care about me at all.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment