Monday 31 October 2016

He said Chan was the mastermind behind the alleged fraud

Written submissions ahead of the closing arguments totaled about 1,500 pages. It is among the longest and most complex cases the OSC has heard. Sino-Forest was a massive debacle for the Canadian markets. The OSC halted the stock less than 3 months later after finding its own proof of fraud.
_

Marlana:
But overall i think shes cute dont know if she thinks the same but sometimes i walk past by her in the halls and she dosent look at me.
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Sometimes it gets more intense and i have to break away.
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Theres this girl in my class im 17 shes 19 i think shes cute she sometimes she looks at me when i keep eye contact she breaks away.
(31 October 2016)

Margarete:
How should i take revenge on my ex?
(31 October 2016)

Le:
Guys be honest, do you fall in love with a girl for her beauty or personality?
(31 October 2016)

Le:
I mean if you were in love with a girl because you thought she was beautiful and then you saw a girl who you thought was more beautiful, would you love the second girl more and stop loving the first one?
(31 October 2016)

Gabrielle:
Why do i feel sad when boyfriend goes out with friends or when hes texting his guys friends?
(31 October 2016)

Shavon:
Is it bad that he went through my phone?
(31 October 2016)

Shavon:
Should I break up with my boyfriend for doing this and is it abusive behavior?
(31 October 2016)

Shavon:
I had also been joking around a lot with my ex husband and he thought it was crossing the line.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment