Monday 31 October 2016

Just 20 minutes from Barcelona-El Prat airport lies the region of Costa Barcelona

Costa Barcelona is one of three new tourist brands that encompass the Province of Barcelona. Costa Barcelona is not as well-known as other areas of Spain, hence not as expensive. Spring and Autumn can be good times to visit too, with temperatures ranging from 16C-22C.
_

Masako:
Ive had friendships before but have never been able to maintain a conersation and always felt like i was in the back ground or not really apart of the group.
(31 October 2016)

Masako:
Whenever i talk to people, we have a conversation for like 5 minutes and then theres awkward silence.
(31 October 2016)

Masako:
I struggle with making new friends.
(31 October 2016)

Alease:
How come some girls out there are into older guys?
(31 October 2016)

Alease:
I mean like, how come some girls that are like 18 into guys that are like 24 and 25 years old.
(31 October 2016)

Jason:
What's wrong with not trying to fix friendship?
(31 October 2016)

Jason:
What's wrong with not trying to make amends with the old ones?
(31 October 2016)

Jason:
I screwed up my friendships so I just want to start fresh with new friends.
(31 October 2016)

Darla:
But I used that advice and my sister insists on abortion still.
(30 October 2016)

Darla:
Thx I did answer on another question like this.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment