Sunday 30 October 2016

Anything else would be far too complicated to negotiate in the time available

Thus to get the sense of them, you need to avoid the delivery. The words must be read, without the distraction of the theatrics. This was simply a necessary procedural step, to make the formal break from the EU and set us on the path to independence. From the outset, that was always going to be a necessary step.
_

Zena:
I told her that her son wouldn't want her to give up this easily, but it hasn't seemed to have made any impact on her.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
She wants me to stay too, because she likes my company and says that I was the best thing that ever happened to her son.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
My boyfriend and I had been making plans to move out, but now I'm afraid to move out because she's so unstable.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
When I brought this up to her, she said that she has no intention of preventing her disease from taking her life, and that she'll be ready to join her son at any time.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
She could die if she continues to do this.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
The other night, I noticed that she's stopped taking her medication and that she hasn't made a single doctor appointment.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
Her pain is immeasurably greater than mine, but it's affecting her health.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
He was the best boyfriend I could have asked for and he did not deserve to go at the age of 24. However, I know that the sadness I'm feeling is nothing compared to what his mother is feeling.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
But a couple of weeks ago, we got a call saying that my boyfriend had been killed in a crash on his way home from work.
(30 October 2016)

Zena:
For a while, she was very good about this.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment