Sunday 30 October 2016

The last go-round he was directly in charge of 40 Marines

So how do military spouses combat this idea when everything about the social policies of the military say otherwise? My husband is in a training facility. This time, his position takes him away from the Marines and puts him in the command element. I had planned to be as involved with them as I had the first time, but others did not feel the same.
_

Dion:
I believe I deserve I should be punished more for my sins, but I don't want to go to hell.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
It's too late to apologize and for forgiveness.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I was stupid and immature that im ashamed of myself.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I got so much trouble that night that I had to clean my room during the whole party as punishment.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I know it sounds riduolous, but they did hurt him that it involved blood and tears.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
One of the children played with me and teased at the same so much that I cried and grew angry at him, so I hurt him with a handful of chopsticks.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
That night, I did something I should have regret.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
My parents were having a party with their friends and children.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
For examples: when I was little, I did a terrible thing.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I don't confess a lot because my mom would freak out and destroy me in every way she can to teach me discipline.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment