Sunday 30 October 2016

Hurricane warnings are now in effect for almost the entire east coast of Florida

Three hundred thousand people are now in shelters there. The stars urge young Black voters to go to the polls on Election Day and vote for Hillary Clinton. Supreme Court in one of the most bizarre cases many have heard in quite some time. He was subsequently sentenced to death.
_

Ilana:
And I don t know why I do this even though I really want to get intimate with him sexually, I just want to brake my shell with him because I feel really bad for making him wait this long.
(30 October 2016)

Ilana:
And I just frustrate myself with how nervous I am. whenever I d go to his house, we will be laying in bed watching movies and whenever he tries to initiate anything I just get so nervous yet again that I shut him down.
(30 October 2016)

Ilana:
Hi, I m 17 and Im very inexperienced with relationships and anything sexual.
(30 October 2016)

Robyn:
How come when guys brag about how big their penis is, it's no big deal,?
(30 October 2016)

Rosalind:
How come no one likes me?
(30 October 2016)

Dorthey:
Is it weird that my mom makes me do her boyfriends laundry?
(30 October 2016)

Dorthey:
Its so annoying i feel like i do everything in the house as far as doing her bfs laundry, making their bed doing her laundry as well.
(30 October 2016)

Willena:
How to overcome with my girlfriends betrayal?!?
(30 October 2016)

Erline:
Do you ever do things then down the road you realize how bad it actually was and don't know what to do with yourself?
(30 October 2016)

Erline:
I don't want to tell a physiatrist this.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment