Sunday 30 October 2016

All words that tickle my tongue and give me a little thrill

Razzmatazz is one of my favorites. It would be perfect to set up around the house during a long Thanksgiving weekend with family. Also great for a youth group or Family Home Evening. The letters PRSTV and W all have 16 word brackets. S, in fact, has two 16 word brackets.
_

Kristel:
I've met a couple good guys on the long run but still I don't know what's holding me back?
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
I m a very outgoing guy and very social (people-person). I ll have nearly the whole class near my desk, because I m making jokes etc. but she will single herself out.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She walks by me in the hallway a lot.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
When I do talk to her, she gives me direct eye contact and smiles most of the time.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She stares at me when I m speaking or not looking.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
The only times we talk is when she jumps in the conversations I have with other people.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She is always playing around with this one dude in particular, but around me she is very quiet.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
There is this girl in my class and she is a very outgoing girl.
(29 October 2016)

Kathryne:
Why are military guys so hot? Is it the uniform I'm falling for?
(29 October 2016)

Kathryne:
I'm never overly attracted to them, but when they wear their uniforms, I become mush and weak in the knees.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment