Saturday 29 October 2016

No marks will be given for answers written in medium other than authorized one

Any page or portion of the page left blank, must be struck off clearly. In highschool, apart from prescribing supplementary reading list, what else can be done to make teenagers like literature? What are the pros and cons of just showing the hollywood / Bollywood movies based on novels?
_

In:
Although my dad believed this lie, but he was mad.
(28 October 2016)

In:
I was shocked so all I can do was lie to my dad that the cat ran up the stairs so I went over to chase him.
(28 October 2016)

In:
When I was halfway down, suddenly I heard my dad screaming my name.
(28 October 2016)

In:
I climbed the stairs that linked to a high balcony at a house that was abandoned bringing along the stairs.
(28 October 2016)

In:
I was so sad and mad about today at school so I decided to do something crazy.
(28 October 2016)

In:
After school, I went home, and played with my cat.
(28 October 2016)

In:
When they returned, I tried to talk to them, but they gave me a dirty look at tell me to go away.
(28 October 2016)

In:
I waited on my seat for them to returned.
(28 October 2016)

In:
Next thing I knew, she just walked away together with my another best friend.
(28 October 2016)

In:
I told her I did practice, it's just that I'm a bad dancer.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment