Saturday 29 October 2016

The women in the study participated in eight weeks of mindfulness training

What exactly does this study reveal? The results also showed a significant increase in mindfulness and self-acceptance. Is anyone putting the results of the study into action? Empower Shakti International brings mindfulness education to women around the world.
_

Mikaela:
My parents are visiting a gossipy and spiteful friend this weekend. How do I get over my anger of this?
(28 October 2016)

Mikaela:
The woman is the sister of my aunt's ex-husband.
(28 October 2016)

Mikaela:
This couple (the husband is nice) is dangerous because the wife gives my mother gossip about my Mom's sister (my aunt) everytime they visit.
(28 October 2016)

Mikaela:
I am much more loyal to family then my parents so they don't deserve to visit my cousin (my cousin is friends with this couple's son who lives down the road). So how do I vent my anger at my parents without them knowing?
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
I feel awkward tension between my best friend and I?
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
I honestly think I'm kind of funny, like it's not awkward between me and any of my other friends and we laugh with each other.. so does anyone know what might be the problem, or how to fix it?
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
I'm always laughing at her jokes (even though they're not really funny), but she rarely laughs at mine.
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
A few months ago, she indirectly told me I have no sense of humour, but she didn't mean it to hurt me even though it did, but I just laughed it off.
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
We both don't have any feelings towards each other besides platonic, friendly love.
(28 October 2016)

Rosalee:
I don't know why it's there or how to fix it.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment