Friday 28 October 2016

We also make and sell our own designs ourselves

Want to share your story with the world? We (myself and my business partner) work as a two person team and teach people how to make pots. What prompted you to go self-employed? I have been self-employed for years. I had been thinking about opening my own studio for a while and this year the time felt right to give it a go.
_

Cher:
My instagram name is the same as my snap chat and somehow he found me on snap chat and added me.
(27 October 2016)

Cher:
So some guy I have never met but I remember I think matching with him on Tinder not sure.
(27 October 2016)

Indira:
Do you get butterflies in your stomach for a second whenever you think about something that turns you on?
(27 October 2016)

Indira:
I didn't start experiencing this until a few weeks ago.
(27 October 2016)

Gabriel:
And also, I like philosophy and nice things, she finds this subject pleasing, that is If I could present it in an effective way.
(27 October 2016)

Mary:
Yes some women cheat but not as much as men.
(27 October 2016)

Mary:
Why can't they just control themselves and act like a human being Not to mention the constant cheating drama.
(27 October 2016)

Ardelle:
How to overcome shyness for this night?
(27 October 2016)

Natisha:
What to make my boyfriend for our one month?
(27 October 2016)

Natisha:
What are some websites I could use or what could I do on the computer to show him I appreciate him?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment