Saturday 29 October 2016

SEO has evolved in recent years beyond keywords and phrases

But in the age of the Internet and an ever-expanding online market, it may feel like a challenge. When it comes to the online market, your best bet is to employ SEO or search engine optimization. This can be done in a variety of ways. Each page of your website should include a description that you can pepper with keywords and phrases.
_

Yan:
I heard my parents having sex!?
(29 October 2016)

Yan:
Guess I'll just have to pretend I didn't hear anything.
(29 October 2016)

Yan:
This is the first time I've heard them, and I have no idea what I'm gonna say tomorrow.
(29 October 2016)

Reda:
Do guys think a cute girl is hot?
(29 October 2016)

Reda:
By cute I mean by looks and personality.
(29 October 2016)

Gretchen:
Why are my former bullies from high school suddenly pregnant?
(29 October 2016)

Gretchen:
Is this karma about to hit them since they made fun of me because I was a fat braceface in high school?
(29 October 2016)

Pamelia:
Help me please family probs?
(29 October 2016)

Shiela:
Feel guilty about living in my house?
(29 October 2016)

Shiela:
It's hard living like this with this guilt every day and I'm only a teenager so I can't move out or anything and I'm still too young for a job.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment