Friday 28 October 2016

May we ask WHY you think this is in the Best interests of America?

No WONDER Hillary never stops lying. And how EXACTLY do you believe one might violate said oath. What evidence would Hillary present to support a claim that she has not already done so? Share if Clinton corruption makes Third World despots look honorable by comparison.
_

Gayle:
Should I back out of this situation or should I take the invite and see what happens?
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
She also said she felt bad that randomly stopped talking to me and thought I was really cool.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
She said at the time she was caught up in a lot of drama.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
This was all out of the blue so I asked why she suddenly was interest in talking and hanging out with me after growing distant after just a few days of talking before.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
To she texted me asking how I was doing and she asked to hangout with her and her friends.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
That was about 3 and half weeks ago.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
But then she started to act really distant and seemed uninterested so I backed off.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
She seemed really cool and after a 2 or 3 days of talking to her I was going to ask her out on a date.
(27 October 2016)

Gayle:
So a few weeks ago I met this girl and got her number.
(27 October 2016)

Nicki:
How to deal with people pushing me to go to parties?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment