Sunday 30 October 2016

We started at 10 am with creating API in NodeJS

We have awesome set of controls for your AngularJS 2, MVC, jQuery etc. application. This one-hour session was taken by local speaker Jinal Shah. Once Jinal completed showing how to create API in NodeJS, I started with functions and objects in JavaScript. I must each attendee for their support in successfully execution of the event.
_

Sirena:
So we usually aren t friendly to each other, he s called me ugly before, he tells me to shut up a lot.. I dunno.
(30 October 2016)

Sirena:
Anyhow, he s always staring at me in class and then when I catch him staring he just grins at me or he just rolls his eyes.
(30 October 2016)

Sirena:
I had a school dance a few days ago and I saw him and started to realize how cute he was, and he wasn t being rude to me that day, but we don t talk much anyways.
(30 October 2016)

Sirena:
I don t know why I suddenly started to like him.
(30 October 2016)

Sirena:
Alright, so there s this boy in my class who I never expected I d have a crush on.. I m in 7th grade.
(30 October 2016)

Nikole:
Did I mess things up with this guy on the 3rd date? Can I fix it? Please help!?
(30 October 2016)

Nikole:
I apologized in response but we haven't talked since.
(30 October 2016)

Nikole:
He texted me after reassuring that he had fun.
(30 October 2016)

Nikole:
I told him it probably won't work longterm and I wanted him to tell me we shouldn't talk anymore but then we ended up making out for a long while and I apologized and let him know it's my anxiety.
(30 October 2016)

Nikole:
He said he's busy with grad school but interested.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment