Monday 31 October 2016

You may have heard of people who completed and sold the story they wrote during NaNoWriMo

Or as we like to call it, NaNoWriMo. The point of NaNo is to overcome fear, to tear down walls holding you back from writing and completing a story. Well, maybe not actually completing a story, but making a darn good start on one, anyway. The first year I decided to skip NaNo, I was relieved and disappointed in myself in roughly equal parts.
_

Janyce:
After i broke up with him he had a rough time.. He cried in front of me and i could just tell.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
I kind of want to text him and see whats new in his life.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
I see him in the halls we are now seniors in highschool and he is so hot.. He has gotten so fit and just looks great but he looks so sad.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
This time last year i made a move and kissed him we dated until sometime in late January but he was so in love with me and i didnt feel my love growing and he did so i endded things.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
He hugged me after my grandpa died and i remember it straight out of a movie almost.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
It was pretty obvious he was in love with me he would always bring me food to my house and we would sit in his basement and watch movies.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
We were friends for about 6 months before this happened we were both crushing but he was harder then me.
(30 October 2016)

Janyce:
Are first kiss was on this day last year , the day before halloween.
(30 October 2016)

Kathlene:
He acts like he has a crush on some other girl in my class, plus he's called me ugly one time but it's true.
(30 October 2016)

Kathlene:
I'm just really curious if he likes me back though, but sadly, I doubt he does.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment