Saturday 29 October 2016

A vision began to form for a more sustainable model of doing business in South Africa

Another day unfolds and all of Africa is illuminated, the good and the ugly. The proceeds of the first payment then goes to Different.org (the non-profit organisation) for distribution. Join us on the Travelinds blog to follow our journey to find beautiful places and faces around the world.
_

Krysta:
She's been hanging out with the wrong people.
(28 October 2016)

Terrie:
I was kissing my boyfriends neck one day before he just snapped out of reality and stared off into spaces... what does this mean?
(28 October 2016)

Melissa:
Guys: He always jokingly makes a comment about me in front of a bunch of people. What does this mean?
(28 October 2016)

Melissa:
He teases me a lot in front of other people by just making these comments... Why does he do this?
(28 October 2016)

Joshua:
Is my girlfriend crazy or something?
(28 October 2016)

Socorro:
I asked a girl if she wants to eat out, she says yeah, but she s really busy this week and the following week, and says maybe in 2 weeks?
(28 October 2016)

Socorro:
Does this mean yes or no to go out to eat?
(28 October 2016)

Willa:
I'm not doing well?
(28 October 2016)

Willa:
I just need some advice or helpful words from people going through similar experiences.
(28 October 2016)

Willa:
My parents know and my mom wants me to see a psychologist again (I also have anxiety and I'm hyper sensitive) But i don't know if I want to go back.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment