Friday 28 October 2016

Hmmm. 7.4 billion people on the planet and only 40 responded to this offer?

The internet was largely built in the united States, and thus, we have always maintained control over how the DNS is controlled. However, with this transfer, that is no longer the case. Now, four senators have filed lawsuit against the Obama administration to keep that control.
_

Jaimee:
I don't know if I'm overreacting or not.
(27 October 2016)

Jaimee:
He's crying a lot and says his tummy is so sore.
(27 October 2016)

Jaimee:
His temperature is currently 38.5 degrees.
(27 October 2016)

Jaimee:
There's no food left in his stomach so it s all just bile and really hurting him.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
Since then he has not spoken to me.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
That night I tried talking, but he got upset and left- he did not want to hear it.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
At a point, right after I expressed how I feel he s ignoring my feelings, he turned me around and said just a little bit, and stuck it in me. & I extremely became emotional, and pushed him off.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
Everytime I will remind him that he s disregarding how I feel, he ll get mad, and later ask again, ignoring once again what I feel.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
Twice a week isn t enough for him, we have two small kids, and given the circumstances of the issues regarding disrespect and no regard to my feelings, I feel thats more than enough.
(27 October 2016)

Terry:
BUT he doesn t respect how I feel.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment