Sunday 30 October 2016

What have you learnt about leadership in your business?

The more passionate about it you are, the easier it is to grow it. Your staff are your biggest asset, and should therefore be treated as such. Also previously the Subscriptions Sales Manager for Newscorp Australia. I have a Bachelor of Management - IR Major.
_

Angelique:
Should I let her know how I feel about her?
(30 October 2016)

Angelique:
I feel more comfortable talking to her through text than in person. should I tell her how I feel about her?
(30 October 2016)

Angelique:
I am really close friends with this freshmen in my 4th period class (elective). she is so pretty, sweet, and fun.
(30 October 2016)

Renae:
Should i be ashamed to he british?
(30 October 2016)

Kellee:
What do you think of parents who give up on their kids and don't even try to help them?
(30 October 2016)

Kellee:
Even before the child has turned 18.
(30 October 2016)

Sheryl:
Sex question rim job?
(30 October 2016)

Laurice:
What do I do (Relationship advice please!)?
(30 October 2016)

Laurice:
Should I insist that I can give him more space if he needs and that we should try again?
(30 October 2016)

Laurice:
Do I accept the break up and move on?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment