Monday 31 October 2016

Fall will be over before we know it and we will be in the thick of the holidays

I want to enjoy every bit(e) of it. They are high in fiber and apple pectin has detoxifying qualities, making it used often in cleansing formulas. Apples are a sweet mini-multivitamin of sorts, bringing a little bit of everything. I always recommend apples that are organic and unsprayed, as most conventional apples are heavily sprayed with pesticides.
_

Pamella:
I went off to dating 2 other girls but both of them failed because of where my heart was.
(31 October 2016)

Pamella:
Eventually she broke it off and I became depressed and suicidal.
(31 October 2016)

Pamella:
I'm a 19 year old guy and I used to date this girl when I was 16. We had something good going at first until things started to fade away when she wouldn't reply to me or return my calls at all.
(31 October 2016)

Keshia:
Can someone tell me what the heck is happening?
(31 October 2016)

Keshia:
My mom just came in and flipped the wall off then left.
(31 October 2016)

Edra:
Her period was suppose to come 5 days ago according to her period tracker but she said she has all of her regular pre-mentrural symptoms.
(31 October 2016)

Rina:
She treats my nieces and sister like saints and does anything for them, but she always stops me from doing anything. and she starts arguments to get out of helping me and there is alot more.
(31 October 2016)

Rina:
Then she calls my older sister and blame it on me, she called councilors and said i have anger problems (which i don't) and say i'm a mental syco.
(31 October 2016)

Serena:
Please answer my question!!?
(31 October 2016)

Serena:
What are the best strategies and best ways for a girl to masturbate?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment