Monday 31 October 2016

The remainder of the purse is split amongst the remaining horses

The higher the horse finishes, the bigger the purse. Like horses, the purse will vary for each race. These are for the highest Grade I races where the best horses in the world compete. Though not as prominent, Grade II and III races will also offer very high rewards for those who compete.
_

Malinda:
If he finishes in you even with a condom can you get pregnant?
(31 October 2016)

Leeann:
Thought on baby girl name?
(31 October 2016)

Stephine:
My Gal glammed me up as a Mad Man Secretary and I discovered Dresses, slips & heels are kind of fun to dance around in ! Would you care?
(31 October 2016)

Stephine:
If your guy ocassionally put on your dresses and lingerie for fun ?
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
I always catch him looking at me but when I look at him I see him quickly turn away.
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
We are always talking to our own friend group.
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
I usually end up talking to him multiple times a day online or through text but he never seems to talk to me in person.
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
We often play video games together too.
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
We also talk a lot on social media.
(31 October 2016)

Jacelyn:
I think he might like me too, but he's giving me mixed signals.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment