Thursday 27 October 2016

He would prosper and raise a large family on this early American frontier

Nathaniel would be a prominent figure in the area of Simsbury known as Salmon Brook. Everything west is still the wilderness but that is soon to change. He was born in 1673, probably at Springfield, Massachusetts. Still, there are a few instances where he is noted in colonial records and other writings.
_

Mirella:
So if a guy has yellow teeth, would women care?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
When is it okay to move in with your boyfriend?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
We are freshman in college and we want to move in together during our sophomore year, either just us or a roommate or 2. Thoughts?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
I have been dating my boyfriend for four years.
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
Im scared that something is going to happend to my dad?
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
Its been 8 years 8 years has my mom tryed to get him back here but she cant and he lives there alone and misses us idk what to do.
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
But today before i went to bed i had this weird feeling (still have) that something happend to him... and if not im scared that something will happen to him.
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
Im from the netherlands and live by my mom with 2 sisters. 8 years ago mad dad needed to leave back to turkey because of some probs.... i have seen him on holidays and i call him atleast twice a week.
(26 October 2016)

Jonie:
How should I start this conversation with my crush?
(26 October 2016)

Jonie:
I always see her looking at me in Spanish class.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment