Friday 28 October 2016

They use the platforms that allow them to do what they need to do

Could you take us through the scaling and amplification of a project w/best practices? All along, they pushed out the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Youtube, on every platform they use. Other campaigns might be almost entirely on Tumblr or Twitter.
_

Bethany:
He walked me to the train station.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
We met in person once because he lives by my school.
(26 October 2016)

Bethany:
We have been talking on fb since Oct 8. And ever since then we have been talking for about 2 weeks on fb.
(26 October 2016)

Annika:
Why is she afraid?????? PLZ HELP?
(26 October 2016)

Kasi:
Ok I really need help I'm losing it?
(26 October 2016)

Doreatha:
How to tell if a boy is flirting over text?
(26 October 2016)

Terrilyn:
Im in the military why wont girl dates me?
(26 October 2016)

Terrilyn:
Besides it's semper fi or I'll pull out my gun and make sure all you biches get raped and die.
(26 October 2016)

Lela:
I assume the world goes on without me, so it doesn't matter if I exist.
(26 October 2016)

Lela:
I'm not smart, I have no talent, I have no skills and I'm ugly Should I end it all?
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment