Sunday 30 October 2016

I began researching when I was just new to genealogy

My cousin had started researching our Basey line. He had found a lot of names but had absolutely no records. He was getting sick and in a random conversation on a random Saturday, he asked me if I wanted to take it over. Like I said I had a million names and absolutely not one shred of records.
_

Bianca:
A really good friend of mine and I took German classes all through High School together.
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
Breasts hurt while breastfeeding?
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
Is this normal to get random pains?
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
It feels like if I need to start pumping before they hurt even more.
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
For example I'll be at the store and I feel some pain.
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
So I've been pumping a lot and my breast start to hurt a little out of no where.
(30 October 2016)

Kandis:
I try to breastfeed my newborn, but she's ALWAYS falling asleep and has a hard time latching on.
(30 October 2016)

Lee:
Do you have to use a sarcastic tone when being sarcastic?
(30 October 2016)

Lee:
Do i really need to sound sarcastic when im trying to be sarcastic, or am i okay saying things all serious and stuff?
(30 October 2016)

Lee:
I had to tell him i was kidding, and he said i need to stop because i sound serious when i kid.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment