Friday 28 October 2016

Christmas decorations are starting to hit the shelves once again

One of our favorite parts of the Christmas season is seeing the Christmas lights on the houses around our city. The LED lights will definitely save you money on your power bill, but are they worth the increased cost of the lights? Luckily I have some answers for you.
_

Ivette:
He responds sometimes and he does agree to meet as friends even though my parents forbid it.
(27 October 2016)

Ivette:
I hate myself for calling him and texting him.
(27 October 2016)

Ivette:
Anyways we talked and he said that we can't be together anymore until I'm 18 in two years.
(27 October 2016)

Ivette:
Long story, my parents hate my boyfriend and they caught him sneaking into our house and they beat him up and called the police on him.
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
Why am I still single after all these years?
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
Single my whole life and a still a virgin.
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
I don't know what to do my life.
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
Im always nice to nice people say.
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
Seems like all girls like now and days love the bad guys.
(27 October 2016)

Carlena:
I'm only into white girls or latina.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment