Monday 31 October 2016

Full scholarships will be offered to 80 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate African students

The initiative will enable the University to offer opportunities to the brightest and best African Scholars. Munini Musembi, from Nairobi, Kenya, is one of the first undergraduate recipients. Munini will take her first steps in further education and shortly begin studying mechanical engineering at Edinburgh.
_

Janene:
We've been together for a long time, and have done many things together.
(31 October 2016)

Janene:
Hello, recently ive broken up with my girlfriend after going out with her for 2 years and 8 months.
(31 October 2016)

Jodie:
Girl stares at me even though she has a BF?
(31 October 2016)

Debera:
My bf and I lost virginity few months back and had sex 4 times?
(31 October 2016)

Debera:
P.s the personal reason is for not having a hymen, where he think I've had sex before which is not.
(31 October 2016)

Debera:
So the question is can a boy wait without sex?
(31 October 2016)

Debera:
I'm not ready for another relationship and he says he will not have any with a girl until I make up my mind.
(31 October 2016)

Debera:
For a personal reason we broke up.
(31 October 2016)

Isabell:
Why is this girl resisting my charm?
(31 October 2016)

Isabell:
Like she's shy and cute you know.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment