Sunday 30 October 2016

I bought a Mittoni SD-CF adapter that looks identical to this one from Australia

My best guess is that it stops working with about 1/4 of the battery life remaining. Everyone is saying they're out of stock or out of production. Any of you know where I can get one or have an extra one you'd like to sell me? Are they cheaper or faster than CF cards?
_

Virgina:
He was unsure of who he was and what he wanted to be with his life.
(30 October 2016)

Virgina:
He mentioned things that I did that bothered him (small little selfish things) and he also mentioned that he had been unhappy for a long time.
(30 October 2016)

Virgina:
He texted me one night about how we were fighting and so I made him come over to talk.
(30 October 2016)

Virgina:
We are both 22 and we have always been pretty happy.
(30 October 2016)

Virgina:
We both graduated and moved back in with our parents.
(30 October 2016)

Madison:
Is it okay to go to the sadies hawkins dance as a group of three?
(30 October 2016)

Madison:
Me and my friend both wanted to ask the same guy so we are going to ask together and go as a trio.
(30 October 2016)

Brittani:
Guy help- what do these 2 things mean?
(30 October 2016)

Antonietta:
I'm to a party tomorrow to meet this girl and my friends tell me she's kinky. Its the first time we are meeting. What to I talk about?
(30 October 2016)

Antonietta:
My friends said she's want to get to know me and my lips.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment