Monday 31 October 2016

The storm in the distance looked pretty threatening

His voice was stronger than his sickly body had suggested, and that gave me pause. No bag, no bulges in his pockets. He took them and crunched away as I drove. As the miles ticked away and rain started hitting the windshield, Frank fell asleep. The open bag of Fritos was on his lap.
_

Nova:
Isn t that what marriage is for?
(30 October 2016)

Nova:
Sure the woman chose to let them in, but the man could have said no and waited until marriage.
(30 October 2016)

Elsy:
My friend's parents won't let her vote?
(30 October 2016)

Elsy:
What should I do to try to help her?
(30 October 2016)

Elsy:
Her parents are bullying her and making her feel unsafe in her own house just because she doesn't agree with their opinions.
(30 October 2016)

Elsy:
My friend hates his guts and refuses to vote for him, so she was going to vote third party.
(30 October 2016)

Elsy:
My friend's parents are big Trump supporters.
(30 October 2016)

Yulanda:
I want a loving family?
(30 October 2016)

Joanne:
Feeling rather upset.?
(30 October 2016)

Joanne:
Sorry, I just had to rant because I feel like the pain is just numbing me.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment