Monday 31 October 2016

If you do not belong you should check out about joining

All bikes were at least 100 years old. I met a guy who just got back from the Run at the Hersey Car Show last week. There he was sitting on his 1913 Thor still covered in grease. He completed over 2000 miles, but was forced to withdraw from the race. He did manage to keep riding to the finish, but in a non-racer status.
_

Shan:
Let me point out, for some reason, even though she constantly criticizes me and is on my back all the time I still feel the need to do everything in my power to make her proud of me.
(30 October 2016)

Shan:
I am a 15 year old boy with several problems with my mom.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
Sit around and wait for when it's time to break up?
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
I get so nervous in relationships because it's either breakup or marriage and I'm obviously not going to marry this guy so what now.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
I honestly don't know why I said yes.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
Well now he asked me out and I was too nervous to say no.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
Some involved his ex being my friend, others involved simple boringness with the relationship.
(30 October 2016)

Ashleigh:
I've already broken up with him three times.
(30 October 2016)

Keitha:
Whats ur take?
(30 October 2016)

Sondra:
I want to go to my dads what would happen if I went without permission??
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment