Friday 28 October 2016

Their Kanban Boards need to reflect exactly how they work and how they want it to look and show

This is crucial since you do not want to spend effort and resources on work that might possibly be discarded. Upstream Kanban provides for Kanban System design where upstream and downstream processes are modeled on one or multiple boards. With this update, SwiftKanban now supports both Maximum and Minimum WIP Limits.
_

Danuta:
How do I play her games?
(26 October 2016)

Thora:
How do i create good conversation with girls?
(26 October 2016)

Despina:
I smoked weed out of a index cards on and off for 3-4 months how bad is that? Should i get something checked out?
(26 October 2016)

Despina:
I still wrestle on my high school team without really experiences anything weird.
(26 October 2016)

Despina:
Recently (starting last week i havent been able to laugh really hard without running out of breath.
(26 October 2016)

Mari:
How do some guys get sex so easily?
(26 October 2016)

Mari:
I'm short 40 something asian dude and haven't gotten laid.
(26 October 2016)

Mari:
I gave up hanging out with my friends 7 years ago, they wanted to party too much, I'm getting older and it gets lonely.
(26 October 2016)

Annika:
Should I be embarrassed that I am a virgin?
(26 October 2016)

Annika:
I also dont want to lie about how far I have gone like my friends do because if i ever get serious with someone even though Id be embarrassed I wouldnt be dishonest. idk just let me know what you think, thanks:).
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment