Saturday 29 October 2016

We held our ciborium for us to consecrate along with the Holy Father

At the end of Mass when the pope is greeting us priest I am visible quite a few times. The Holy Father said that the those chosen come from five continents. They include three American Archbishops and Archbishops from Mauritius and Bangladesh. Gee father under normal circumstances I would say hurry over and see Fr.
_

Hayley:
So many reason really but basically my grades suck, not really any friends or really at all, and just feeling down.
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
I will never have the courage to approach the opposite race?
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
It's really embarrassing to say but the only gf i have is the one in my mind.
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
Some times i don't really feel worthy to even live if i died to day or tomorrow i wouldn't be mad dieing a virgin.
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
I'm not desperate or anything but its really boring being single while my friends have something to do.
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
Based on what i see in my self i will never approach a girl in fear of being picked on and having my low self esteem go even lower then what it is.
(28 October 2016)

Joan:
I'm currently 20 in college and i never really was able to approach women and i never had a girlfriend before which is not normal these days.
(28 October 2016)

Kati:
Why does he ask if I've been with someone else? What's the motive behind it?
(28 October 2016)

Kati:
Back story we started as friends are not together but were fwb.. although the ones that knew about us would always say we low-key date.
(28 October 2016)

Lorilee:
How much do you think Kate Hudson's husband enjoyed her during sexual intercourse?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment